Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
- Added a workaround to prevent image corruption when using OS X 10.10
- Fixed bug preventing the editing of some sections in the Storesletter template
- Fixed bug causing incorrect image sizing in The Talk template
- Fixed user interface bug affecting the MySQL importer and made the error messages more helpful
- Fixed a scrolling bug when selecting message folder contents, autorepsonder folder contents, or design test results
- Improved the user experience of editing the text of a hyperlink
- Added the ability to export design test results
- Other bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor