DEVONthink Pro Office is a knowledge base, information manager and much more. In today’s world, everything is digital. From shopping receipts to important research papers, your life often fills your hard drive in the form of emails, PDFs, Word documents, multimedia files and more. Questions eventually pop up, like where do you store all of this stuff? How do you organize these very different file types, and even better, how do you find the exact file you’re looking for the second you need it? It’s almost as if you need a second brain just to keep your digital life straight.
DEVONthink is the solution to the digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs or even multimedia files. Boasting a refined artificial intelligence, DEVONthink is exceedingly flexible and adapts to your personal needs. And if the files are not digital yet, digitize them with DEVONthink Pro Office.
Use it as your document repository, your filing cabinet, your email archive, or your project organizer; DEVONthink can do it all. You can even collect and organize data from the web for your own use, enrich it with sound and movie files from your hard drive, and then export the finished product as a website or to an Apple Pages document to print, should you so desire. Or copy the content to your iPod! The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination.
DEVONthink Professional Office extends DEVONthink Pro with three additional modules: Pro-grade email archiving, paper capture including optical character recognition, and integrated web sharing (search only.)
- NEW: Empty groups are displayed in gray.
- Improved: Sorter placement.
- Improved: Indexing of OmniOutliner 3 files (.oo3), supports compressed XML.
- Improved: File > Update Indexed Items updates the enclosing group if there’s no selection.
- Improved: Adding new tags via the Tags bar.
- Improved: Scripts for Microsoft Entourage and Outlook.
- Improved: PDF Services script replaced with application alias.
- Improved: Automatic recognition of headers of imported sheets.
- Improved: Automatic sizing of columns of sheets.
- Improved: “Examples” folder on the disk image renamed to “Triggered”.
- Improved: AppleScript support.
- Improved: Links updated for new DEVONtechnologies website.
- Improved: Internal enhancements.
- Fixed: Various Sorter bugs and glitches
- Fixed: Scans sent from the Image Capture app were never converted to searchable PDFs on OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Fixed: Popup of PDF text annotations wasn’t automatically opened.
- Fixed: Multiple tags entered in the Clip to DEVONthink panel were concatenated.
- Fixed: Modified documents were not saved in some rare cases.
- Fixed: Some menu items were not disabled in OS X Lion’s fullscreen mode.
- Fixed: Support Assistant updated for new DEVONtechnologies website.
- Fixed: Support Assistant did no longer show tutorials.
- Fixed: Customization of toolbars did no longer work on OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Fixed: French localization.
- Fixed: Various other minor bugs and glitches.
- Removed: Legacy example scripts on disk image.