DEVONthink Pro Office is a knowledge base, information manager, and much more. In today’s world, everything is digital. From shopping receipts to important research papers, your life often fills your hard drive in the form of emails, PDFs, Word documents, multimedia files, and more. Questions eventually pop up, like where do you store all of this stuff? How do you organize these very different file types, and even better, how do you find the exact file you’re looking for the second you need it? It’s almost as if you need a second brain just to keep your digital life straight.
DEVONthink is the solution to the digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs, or even multimedia files. Boasting a refined artificial intelligence, DEVONthink is exceedingly flexible and adapts to your personal needs. And if the files are not digital yet, digitize them with DEVONthink Pro Office.
Use it as your document repository, your filing cabinet, your email archive, or your project organizer; DEVONthink can do it all. You can even collect and organize data from the Web for your own use, enrich it with sound and movie files from your hard drive, and then export the finished product as a Web site or to an Apple Pages document to print, should you so desire. Or copy the content to your iPod! The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination.
DEVONthink Professional Office extends DEVONthink Pro with three additional modules: Pro-grade email archiving, paper capture including optical character recognition, and integrated Web sharing (search only.)
- Added support for indexing Open Packaging Format (.opf) files.
- The URL is now captured when clipping from the Vivaldi and Brave web browsers.
- Faster verification of package files, like RTFD documents.
- When importing browser bookmarks, the group will show the icon of the browser.
- Improved reliability of the web server.
- Improved reliability of using Spotlight metadata importers.
- Improved caching speeds up resolving links, especially on networked volumes and while updating indexed items.
- Copying or dragging snippets from plain text documents doesn't include the reference URL anymore as this caused various issues in other apps.
- Improved overall performance and reliability.
- Local iCloud disk space is now freed as soon as possible after syncing to iCloud.
- Improved support for indexed Google Drive files and folders.
- Direct connections will now use IPv6 connections, if both IPv6 and IPv4 are supported.
- All Bonjour services are now explicitly disabled before sleeping and restarted after waking up.
- Fixed an issue with indexing, converting, or displaying certain email messages.
- Fixed various scanning issues with Brother and EPSON scanners.
- Fixed an issue where certain Word documents couldn't be imported.
- Fixed an issue where customized date formats in System Preferences weren't displayed in list views.
- Fixed an issue where displaying images could show artifacts.
- Fixed an issue where image views couldn't be scrolled using a mouse on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where PDF files were always generated from scans even when Image was selected.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining trial time wasn't updating correctly.
- Fixed a crash or incomplete display of the window when accessing the Preferences on macOS Mojave.
- Fixed an issue where failing to initialize a database folder inside a sync store caused side effects.
- Fixed an issue with Bonjour error logging.
- Fixed a crash related to monitoring iCloud.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor