DEVONsphere Express makes your Mac smarter. Be more productive by letting DEVONsphere Express keep track of related emails, articles on the same subject, or similar Web pages. Discover the hidden connection between seemingly unrelated files.
- Find other items related to what you’re working on
- Search like with Spotlight on steroids
- Context-aware, always focuses on what you do
- Runs as a menu extra, always available
- Textbundle files (.textbundle, .textpack) are indexed and searchable.
- Optimized also for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- HTML-to-text conversion.
- UTF-32 support.
- Up- and Down-Arrow keys can be used again to navigate the selection even if the Quick Look panel is the key window.
- Alignment of menu extra window in case of crowded menu bars.
- Revised startup alert in case of invalid installation outside of the Applications folder.
- Registration file is now stored in Aplication Support to avoid conflicts with preferences cleaners.
- Reliability in case of damaged indexes.
- Communication with background tasks; more reliable termination of tasks on quit.
- Memory management.
- Performance and overall reliability.
- The last category in "Preferences > Categories" wasn't accessible.
- .exe and .hlp files with a text HFS type were indexed as plain text.
- Crash (caused by ShortcutRecorder framework) after changing the system appearance.
OS X 10.7.5 or later