DEVONnote is an easy-to-use, intelligent note pad capable of storing and organising plain or rich texts and file aliases. Store and manage your bookmarks in DEVONnote too, browse the Web using the integrated browser based on Apple’s WebKit, capture interesting notes immediately or organize webcams. Furthermore, DEVONnote helps you sort in new stuff and supports cross and Wiki-style links.
Collect all your notes, ideas, thoughts effortlessly in one place. Take new notes with a single keystroke, save bookmarks for inspiring webpages by dragging them to DEVONnote, or capture interesting paragraphs using the Services menu. DEVONnote keeps in the background and lets you continue with whatever exciting task you are just engaged.
Store your notes and bookmarks in the self-contained database. Clip data from other apps with just a keystroke, adding it to the GTD-like inbox for later filing, or take notes with the Take Note panel. Drag-and-drop and the Services menu integrate DEVONnote seamlessly with your workflow.
- Web views remember the last used zoom factor and support zooming via gestures.
- Slightly revised status bar of selected documents.
- Saving plain text documents prefers Preferences > Import > Encoding if the current encoding isn't known or suitable.
- Importing and indexing ignores some extended attributes containing data: URLs.
- Improved database verification.
- Item link 'reveal' parameter reenabled.
- Improved caching of file icons; E.g. the Templates menu shouldn't use generic document icons anymore.
- Improved memory management, overall reliability, and performance.
- Issue where clicking the Flag column header didn't change the sorting.
- Issue where it was possible to enter an empty or white database name in File > Database Properties.
- Issue where pasting rich text into the Take Note panel didn't remove the background color so that white text could be displayed on a white background.
- Issue where sending multiple items via Postbox didn't work.
- Issue where taking notes without a title could fail.
- Issue where the Log panel could appear twice while the application was in the background or hidden.
- Issue where the maximum width of list and search view columns wasn't sufficient on large screens.
- Issue where the order and width of columns of search results wasn't persistent.
- Issue where the plain or rich text selection wasn't drawn in document fullscreen mode.
- Crashes related to document packages being attached to rich text documents.
- Rare crashes related to the Preferences panel (macOS Sierra 10.12.2 and later).
- Minor memory leaks.
- Minor issues and glitches.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor