DeskCover is a simple Mac application that allows you to hide the mess on your desktop with a single mouse-click or by pressing a global hotkey. It also allows you to focus on your current task by highlighting the window of the currently active application and automatically dimming those of inactive ones.
- Cover Your Messy Desktop – Hide items on your desktop behind a beautiful picture cover, system wallpaper, or solid color
- Isolate Frontmost Window – DeskCover automatically highlights the current working window and darkens all the others in the background
- Customize – Use the color, system wallpaper (desktop image), or your own picture as a cover that will hide the desktop or isolate the active windowyou can also adjust background transparency settings
- Works with multiple displays and spaces
- Hotkeys to speed-up your work
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor