Denied sees what you’re playing in Spotify and iTunes and automatically skips songs that you dislike.
Tracks can be skipped by their artist, title, album, whether they contain explicit lyrics*, or if you’ve heard them before in the past few hours.
Denied allows you to truly enjoy Top 40 playlists, the Christmas season, Spotify Radio and iTunes Radio.
Works with the Spotify desktop app and iTunes.
• Create rules to skip songs by their title, artist or album.
• Specify match criteria: starts with, ends with, contains or equals to.
• Skip songs that contain explicit lyrics.
• Skip songs that you’ve heard before in the past few hours.
• See which song is currently playing and..
• Add rules straight from the Now Playing information.
• Optionally display notifications when a song is skipped.
Version 1.4.1 fixes the .deniedrules file format icon. It shows up regardless of the icon size now.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor