Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries; If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Supported services include:
- Adobe.com: US and Canada only
- Amazon: Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com: Including all international stores. The iPhoto print service is not currently supported, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Aramex: Shop and Ship deliveries only
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL: Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, and SmartMail are not currently supported.
- DPD: Germany and UK.
- FedEx: Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. FedEx UK is not currently supported.
- GLS: Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG): Germany only
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post: Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. JP Express is not currently supported.
- La Poste: (France), including Colissimo.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT: Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. TNT UK, TNT France, and TNT Italia are not currently supported.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations UPS Freight and UPS Air Cargo are not currently supported.
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other: You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
- Languages: added German, French, and Japanese translations.
- Handoff: if you’re viewing or editing a delivery and you want to switch to another device, you can now use Handoff to take you straight there.
- Sharing: you can now share a snapshot of your delivery, which is fun if you want to tweet about how that pre-order you’re so excited about just shipped. It tries to leave out stuff you probably don’t want to share, like the tracking number and your current location. The email sharing template has also been improved.
- Search: you can now filter your search results by Archived, Active, or All. This gives you an easy way to browse all your archived deliveries��"just choose All or Archived without entering any search text. You can also search by delivery date, using the format YYYY-MM-DD. That means you can search for a specific day ("2015-04-24"), a whole month, ("2015-04"), or an entire year ("2015").
- Multiple packages: deliveries with multiple packages have a new look, to make it more clear what the numbers mean, and which package is currently selected. In the details view, you can now click a package number or item name to select that package. Changing the selected package will now highlight its location on the map.
- Menu bar icon: when the Dock icon is hidden, Deliveries will now appear in your menu bar, so you can quickly check on your shipments or add a new one.
- The Add Delivery screen now has section headings to make it more clear what options are available.
- You can now edit multiple deliveries at a time.
- The delete option is easier to find, and includes a confirmation when you choose it.
- Zooming the window (double-clicking the title bar) now adjusts the window to an appropriate size instead of filling the screen.
- The detail view now uses a standard text view. This improves accessibility and allows you to select and copy text.
- Printing a delivery now includes a map.
- Syncing improvements for iCloud and Junecloud.
- Better error handling when syncing with Junecloud or checking for service updates.
- Faster downloading of service updates.
- Improved Amazon support, including automatic handling of "sign in required" errors.
- Quitting the app is much faster now, especially when syncing with iCloud.
- Improved update scheduling for greater efficiency.
- If a location in the format "City, State 12345" isn’t found, it will now try again without the zip code.
- Menu items are no longer disabled just because the list doesn’t have focus.
- Fixed a bug where main window might open before some of the startup steps were complete, especially on a slower computer. This could cause some weird bugs like missing delivery colors.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a delivery did not remove calendar events related to it.
- Fixed a bug that prevented favorites from syncing with iOS.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Spotlight from indexing deliveries.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Quick Look plugin from working correctly, and improved the design of the display.
- Fixed a bug where opening an invalid .deliveries file would automatically add the invalid delivery. It will now open the Edit Delivery screen and ask you to correct any problems.
- The "From" menu when editing a delivery is now a standard popup menu.
- The highlight color on the "Add Delivery" screen now matches your system appearance.
- Refresh All will no longer update deliveries that are complete��"when all shipments have been delivered. You can still manually refresh a delivered item by clicking the "…" button and choosing "Refresh" there.
- Improved keyboard navigation (tabbing between elements) in the main window, especially when full keyboard access is enabled.
- Improved updating of date displays.
- Improved caching of map locations.
- Subtle icon improvements.
- This would obviously never happen, but if the app crashes, you can now report the problem to us the next time you open it.
- Many other minor bug fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later