Deliver Express is an automated solution to send and share files easily across the Internet and local networks. Deliver Express Enterprise lets you send files to up to an unlimited number of locations. Deliver Express processes files automatically from hot folders and offers automatic e-mail notifications, multi-destination transfer, detailed delivery history and much more. Deliver Express is suitable as an enterprise solution, as well as for single users.
As a company-wide solution, it can process deliveries absolutely unattended on a dedicated station serving an entire workgroup. It’s an ideal solution for ad agencies, audio and video recording studios, publications and others. The program supports FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Storage, AFP, SMB and local destinations.
- Automate delivery to remote and local servers from watch hot folders.
- Automatic e-mail notifications.
- Variable e-mail templates.
- Automatic .zip/.dmg compression.
- Create lo-res PDF and attach to e-mail.
- Attach files from specific subfolder to e-mail.
- Encrypt disk images with passwords.
- Detailed history of all deliveries.
- Add e-mails from Address Book.
- The option to keep Unlimited number of recent items was removed from preferences
- Fixed an issue in which the over-limit recent items were only purged when users open and closed the Preferences window; the over-limit recent items are now removed once a new delivery is added to the list
OS X 10.5 or later