Deep Dreamer is the easiest way to process images and video with Google’s amazing Deepdream engine. Give it a photo, and watch as horizons get filled with towers and pagodas. Rocks and trees turn into buildings. Birds, dogs, and insects (AKA puppyslugs) start to appear from out of nowhere.
Deep Dreamer takes your deep dreams to the next level with animated creations. Take a clip from your favourite movie, or any QuickTime movie file, and process it to reveal the shapes and objects hiding within it. Process a still photo and as Deep Dreamer interprets your image it’ll generate an animated GIF of the process.
- Create stunning pieces of art
- Process images and movies
- Customise every aspect of your dreams
- Share with Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Go beyond simple processing, with multiple dreams for your media
- Build animated dreams and export as GIF or QuickTime Movie
Create stunningly beautiful images or terrifying nightmare visions – the choice is yours!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor