Debookee is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
- One click SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic
- See full HTTPS URLs, HTTPS headers and HTTPS response codes (Full raw payload data is not shown)
- Decrypt IMAPS email traffic (soon on POP3s/SMTPs/FTPS)
Full raw data is shown, not only headers
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can’t support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point …
- Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points, and clients
- Per Wi-Fi client, display data transmitted/received, %errors, data rates, %retries…
- New Pcap menu: allows to save pcap files when NA or WM module is started
- LanScan now retrieves hostnames from LanScan and LanScan Pro AppStore apps
- PRO module: Fixed a crashing bug when parsing specific emails
- NA module: Fixed a crashing big when parsing DNS answers
- WM module: Fixed a bug where capture was terminated properly
- New keyboard shortcuts for WM menus (Cmd+4,5,6)
- Updated MAC addresses vendors (+275)
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor