Debookee is a packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can’t support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point …
- WM module now doesn't ask for Keychain access when stopped (Thanks Adrian Granados of WiFi Explorer for the tip)
- New details pane in LanScan view for each device
- Fixed 10.13 bug refresh of button "Install CA for Own Traffic" in SSL/TLS view
- All features and crash fixes from 6.1.0 beta 1
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor