Debookee is a packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can’t support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point …
Version 6.0.1: Note: Now requires macOS 10.12 or later
- First public release of stable version 6
- [New SSL module] Allows SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic
- [New PRO module] Encrypted email traffic (IMAPS/POPS/SMTPS) can now be decrypted
- [PRO module] Certificate Authority details can be modified
- [PRO module] TCP ports can be modified for decryption
- New keyboard shortcuts (Window menu)
- Added new menu Help -> Support -> Zip Debug Logs on Desktop
- Minimum macOS version is now 10.12
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor