Day One is the easiest and best-looking way to use a journal / diary / text-logging application for the Mac. Day One is well designed and extremely focused to encourage you to write more through quick Menu Bar entry, a Reminder system, and inspirational messages. Support for Dropbox syncing allows easy backup and syncing with the Day One iPhone application.
- Customizable reminder system
- Quick-entry via the menu bar
- Inspirational messages to encourage writing
- iPhone application sync (via Dropbox)
- Starred entries list
- Add Places to locations, Powered by Foursquare. We don't have Foursquare checkin on the Mac yet, but plan to add it eventually.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.4 or later