Meet Daily, the world’s most convenient time-tracking companion for professionals, loved by many for its simplicity. It works by asking what you’re doing in a discrete manner. Each time Daily asks you what you’re doing, a sample is recorded. Together with other information, such as when you started working and stopped working, Daily is able to create accurate time sheets. This new-but-proven concept results in a discipline-free and easy way of managing time tracking. Although simplicity rules, Daily offers powerful features enabling you to make it fully compatible with the way you work. Daily enables you to:
- Discover the duration per activity, accurate to the minute;
- View your time sheets for a specific day, week, month or even year;
- See when you’ve started and stopped working;
- Register activities while you’ve been away from your computer;
- Automatically record a pre-defined activity using silent-mode;
- Control Daily using global keyboard shortcuts;
- Automatically start & stop registering on specific moments using the scheduler;
- Export your data to CSV files allowing you to import data into 3rd party applications;
- … and much more!
- Improved the way how the combobox automatically opens, closes and auto completes projects based on user input.
- Added the ability to rate and/or review Daily from the app;
- Added receipt validation requiring Daily to be downloaded from the App Store;
- Fixed an issue causing Daily to momentary display another activity when applying activity;
- Introduced support for macOS Sierra;
- Multiple minor stability & UI improvements.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor