DAEMON Tools is a solution for mounting and creating CD/DVD/HDD disc images.
- Mount images in the following supported formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.vhd.
- Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
- View history list of recently mounted images
- Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
- Use Autostart and Automount options
- Get automatic notifications about updates
- Set DVD region for a drive;
- Mounted device quantity is not restricted any longer.
- Make ISO, MDX and MDS/MDF images
- Use custom virtual discs for backups
- Compress created images to save the hard disk space
- Encrypt custom images to protect important data
- Makes ISO, MDX, and MDS/MDF disc images
- Brand-new design inspired by OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Improved iSCSI Initiator
- Minor bugs
OS X 10.6 or later