Cyberduck is a robust FTP/FTP-TLS/SFTP browser for the Mac whose lack of visual clutter and cleverly intuitive features make it easy to use. Support for external editors and system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour, Keychain, and AppleScript are built-in.
Cyberduck is an Open-Source product licensed under the GPL and free to use. Donations are welcome to help advance development in the future. Thanks to contributors, Cyberduck is available in English, Japanese, German, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, and Polish.
- Include shared items (OneDrive) (#10107)
- Add support to login with Shared Access Signature (SAS) Token (Azure) (#10321)
- Support to queue transfers (#9984)
- Create and delete team drives (Google Drive)
- Cannot create new vault in team drive (Google Drive, Cryptomator) (#10324)
- Missing files in folders of vault (Google Drive, Cryptomator) (#10315)
- Application error when opening connection (DRACOON) (Windows Store)
- Disabled menu item to create new container (Azure)
- Disabled menu item to create new bucket (Backblaze B2)
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor