Cyberduck is a robust FTP/FTP-TLS/SFTP browser for the Mac whose lack of visual clutter and cleverly intuitive features make it easy to use. Support for external editors and system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour, Keychain, and AppleScript are built-in.
Cyberduck is an Open-Source product licensed under the GPL and free to use. Donations are welcome to help advance development in the future. Thanks to contributors, Cyberduck is available in English, Japanese, German, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, and Polish.
- Updated user interface; new monochrome toolbar icons (Mac)
- Support for Google Drive
- Support for Spectra BlackPearl Deep Storage Gateway (Spectra S3)
- Option to use AWS KMS-Managed Keys (SSE-KMS) for server side encryption (S3)
- Default to use AWS4 signature version for authentication (S3)
- Repeat failed transfers for single segments of multipart large file transfer (S3, OpenStack Swift, Backblaze B2)
- Retry transfer for 421 error reply from server with a delay (FTP)
- No prompt for importing WinSCP bookmarks (Windows)
- Signature mismatch for presigned URLs with AWS4 signing (S3)
- Unable to negotiate acceptable set of security parameters (WebDAV)
- Interoperability with Atlassian Confluence (WebDAV)
- Interoperability with Oracle Cloud (OpenStack Swift)
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor