Curio is the premier brainstorming and project-management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio’s innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project.
The heart of Curio is the idea space. Think of idea spaces as your whiteboard, notebook, and sketchpad all wrapped up into one. Within a Curio project, you can create an unlimited number of idea spaces where you can place anything anywhere on the page. Brainstorm or organize your notes with freeform collages of text, images, URLs, documents, Mail messages, movies, and sounds. Give the idea space a note paper or graph paper style, or perhaps a linen paper texture. This is your idea space, with your notes and ideas. Make it the way you want it to look.
- If you hold Shift while dragging a figure around then it will be constrained to either move horizontally or vertically based on its initial direction.
- The Arrow Up and Arrow Down shapes now support the Auto inflate to minimize clipping feature on the Shape inspector's Display tab.
- New support for Reverse Shift Adopt Style Logic advanced setting.
- Fixed bug where trying to edit a brand new figure could result in the figure disappearing.
- Fixed very subtle bug where the Curio idea space may incorrectly handle clicks through an opened sheet, such as the Apply Style sheet.
- Subtle Yosemite fix which takes care of a quirky Actions popover inspector refresh issue.
- Fix so Curio's Spotlight plugin correctly loads tags specified by an override Application Support Folder advanced setting. Note that you have to specify its override value directly using its com.zengobi.curio.mdimporter value. See the advanced settings page for more info.
OS X 10.9 or later