Cuptakes, wallpapers for the girly girls, now for your desktop!
As a graphic designer, I have always wanted to have a more girly selection of wallpapers for my desktop, iPhone, and iPad. Unfortunately, most of the wallpapers and apps out there are for the male world… I say.. what about us ladies?! With that, Cuptakes was born!
Cuptakes is loaded with fun, colorful, and very girly wallpapers just for us girly girls! If you’ve already downloaded the popular iOS Cuptakes App, not only can you match your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the girly colors you so deserve, but now Cuptakes for desktop will tie it all together with beautiful custom and coordinating designs!
Cuptakes includes with the first update, 70+ native resolution custom designed graphic wallpapers for your desktop in 8 different resolution sizes. I will be adding more Cuptakes once a month or more often, so your one time purchase will keep giving back all the time!
- Monthly Updates! Buy one time, Receive all the time!
- Original custom desktop wallpapers that are just for us girly girls.
- Cuptakes wallpapers matches the popular Cuptakes for iPhone and iPad!
- The 1st version at launch includes 70+ custom wallpapers for your desktop.
- Native Resolutions for the 8 most popular displays in the Mac community, and more.
- Easy to apply! Just double click and voila! Your wallpaper is set to the background!
- Auto Detect! Once the app opens, it will detect your screen size and your all set!
- Cuptakes for any preference along with Calendars that include the remainder of 2011.
- Future updates will include various other seasonal wallpapers.
Cuptakes has been natively hand custom designed for 8 popular different display sizes that are prevalent in the Mac ecosystem:
- 1280×1024 – Common display
- 1280×800 – MacBook Pro 13″
- 1366×768 – MacBook Air 11″
- 1440×900 – MacBook Pro 15″ , MacBook Air 13″ , iMac 17″
- 1680×1050 – iMac 20″
- 1920×1080 – iMac 21.5″
- 1920×1200 – MacBook Pro 17″ , iMac 24″
- 2560×1440 – iMac 27″ , Apple 27″ and 30″ Display
- 2880×1800 – Retina display
You may also have a display that is not a Mac display, but of course may fall under one of the many resolutions listed. These resolutions according to w3schools.com make up nearly 70% of all screen resolutions today, and make up the majority of Mac display screens.
November is here which means Daylight Savings (this Sunday), Thanksgiving, and Christmas is around the corner! Where has 2013 gone?! With this new month is another reason for more Cuptakes too!
The November version brings the following additions of 16 wallpapers which include:
- 5 November Calendars!
- Thanksgiving Sentiment Designs!
- More Polka dots and Stripes!
- Seasonal Designs!
- And More!
OS X 10.5 or later