CudaText is a cross-platform code editor.
- Code folding
- Code-tree structure
- Multi-carets, multi-selections
- Special auto-completion for HTML and CSS
- Simple auto-completion for some lexers
- Find/Replace with reg-ex
- Split tab — split view for 2/3/4/6 files
- Plugins in Python language
- Command palette
- JSON config files
- Customizable shortcuts
- Can view picture files (JPEG/PNG/GIF/BMP/ICO)
- Char map
Note: CudaText is free software, you can go to the official website to download.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later