CSS Image Encoder is a handy little utility that allows you to encode your website’s images into base64 code. This allows you to turbocharge your website, as the images you reference will be loaded from the base64 code and not from an external resource, which drastically increases the rendering speed. CSS Image Encoder offers the following features:
- CSS Image Encoder supports five different file formats, including jpeg, jpeg2000, gif, png & bmp.
- Preview encoded images right from the app in your web browsers before exporting them.
- CSS Image Encoder can export your base64 code as a class into a stylesheet that you provide or can create a new stylesheet altogether.
- This free version of CSS Image Encoder is ad supported. An ad-free version is available from our
- for just $3.99.
- User Requested Feature: Added a third export option which allows you to copy the generated CSS to your pasteboard right away.
- Minor UI fix.