CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
Core Technology Improvements:
- CrossOver 18.5 includes an update to Wine 4.0.
- Reimplementation of XAudio2 using the FAudio library
- A bug disrupting the activation status of Office 2010 bottles upgraded from CrossOver 17.x and earlier
- A bug that caused Office 2010 to attempt and fail configuration on every launch
- An audio regression that prevented sound from working for some game titles
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor