CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- Application Support: CrossOver now supports Quicken 2018.
- macOS: Several macOS users have had serious problems using CrossOver with macOS 10.13, High Sierra. This update includes fixes which we hope will resolve High Sierra issues using CrossOver.
- Office 2016: We have fixed several issues related to signin and registration for Office 2016. Office 365 users should again be able to sign into Office 2016 and activate using their Office 365 credentials.
OS X 10.10 or later