CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- Application Support:
- CrossOver now supports Outlook 2013.
- Bugs with Quicken updates have been fixed.
- Connection issues with Outlook 2010 have been fixed.
- Bugs activating Office 2013 in some circumstances have been fixed.
- Wine Update:
- CrossOver 16.2.0 includes the final release of Wine 2.0.
- Performance Enhancements and Other Improvements:
- We have made improvements to our Performance Enhanced Graphics which should improve performance with a variety of games.
- Windowing behavior on macOS will be faster and more reliable in some circumstances, including cases where productivity-style applications make use of OpenGL.
- Bugs with copy / paste have been fixed on macOS.
OS X 10.8 or later