CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- CrossOver now supports Quicken 2017
- Fixed a bug which prevented Microsoft Office 2013 from installing in the Spanish locale
- Fixed a problem which could prevent Microsoft Office 2010 from completing online activation
- Fixed a bug in the CrossOver preferences pane which prevented the preference for recording usage statistics from being properly displayed
OS X 10.8 or later