CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- CrossOver now supports Microsoft Office 2013!
- Microsoft Office 2013 can be activated with either an Office 365 subscription or a product key.
Core Technology Improvements:
- CrossOver 16 is based on Wine 2.0, with thousands of improvements to Windows compatibility across the board.
- CrossOver now supports 64-bit Windows applications, with new bottle templates and 64-bit dependency management.
- Quicken 2014-2016 updates will now apply automatically during installation.
- Fixed a bug which prevented saving very large files in Microsoft Excel 2010
- Fixed a bug which prevented opening hyperlinks from documents in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Shell folder links will now be updated when importing bottles into CrossOver from an archive file.
- Fixed an audio bug which could cause Blizzard games to emit unwanted noises from the speaker.
- Fixed a bug in Tencent QQ which caused the application to hang when adding a new contact.
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 will display correctly again.
OS X 10.8 or later