CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- Improved some confusing behavior in CrossOver's Software Installer.
- Fixed a bug where CrossOver's Software Installer would hang while looking for compatible bottles.
- Improved our resilience to custom Python installations. We now refrain from loading custom Python module installed in system directories, which prevents crashes when incompatible modules are present.
- Improved security for Sparkle updates.
- Fixed a problem initializing some fonts with dwrite, which could cause Steam to fail.
- Fixed a bug in setting CrossOver's anti-virus scanner from a configuration file.
- Fixed a bug which caused Heroes of the Storm to freeze.
- Fixed a bug which prevented login to World of Warcraft.
- Fixed some graphical problems in Alekhine's Gun on Intel graphics hardware.
- Fixed a bug which caused Microsoft Excel to hang when accepting non-English input via an Input Method Editor.
OS X 10.8 or later