CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine. And CrossOver can run a wide range of Windows software. Please note that CodeWeavers will be releasing CrossOver 13 on 11.12.13. If you BUY TODAY you will automatically be upgraded when CrossOver 13 releases.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- Games Support:
- CrossOver 13 has our new Performance Enhanced Graphics. Games will run faster, with higher frame rates! This is a major overhaul of the 3D graphics processing in CrossOver, and gives significant improvements in many, many popular games.
- The launcher for Borderlands 2 is working.
- Both the Gem Store and mouse work with Guild Wars 2.
- The mouse pointer in Terraria is now accurate when the window is resized or zoomed.
- Rendering bugs with RIFT on NVIDIA hardware are fixed.
- Multi-core rendering can now be enabled in Source games.
- Mirror's Edge now runs under CrossOver.
- Mac OS X:
- Input Managers will no longer cause Windows applications running under CrossOver to crash.
- When you Command-Tab out of a full-screen program and then back, CrossOver will restore that program's display resolution setting.
- CrossOver uses accelerated OpenGL in all cases.
- Added support for Mac-style full-screen windows.
- Enhanced the system tray icon support to handle right-clicks and middle-clicks.
- Fix a bug which could cause CrossOver to display two mouse cursors in some applications.
- Lots of window management fixes.
- Fixed scrolling going diagonal when it shouldn't.
- Fixed certain programs (e.g. Quicken 2013) failing to launch when using certain keyboard layouts (e.g. US International PC).
- Fixed a bug where the select-bottle section of the Software Installer window would say Please Wait forever.
- Improved icon extraction from Windows executables.
- Application Support:
- Project 2010 will run faster.
- Macros function much better in Microsoft Excel.
- Access 2000 user interaction is smoother on OS X.
- The system tray for QQ is functional now on OS X.
- Kayak Foundry will load files again.
- Fixed a crash in the Chinese version of Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later