CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Thousands of Titles!
CrossOver can run many different Windows applications. Use this database to find out if your favorite software works under CrossOver.
Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
Version 12.5: New features:
- Drag and Drop.
- System Tray Icons in the Mac Menu Bar.
- Shaped windows and transparency.
- Better mouse handling for many games.
- Support for command-tab switching in full-screen mode.
- Better integration with the OS X Dock, and features such as Expose and Spaces.
- Better international keyboard support.
- Improved clipboard (cut and paste) support.
- Support for mice with more than three buttons.
- Fixes for many window ordering problems.
- Force-feedback joysticks are supported.
- Improved input method support for non-Latin characters.
- Microsoft Outlook:
- Microsoft Outlook will now maintain its connection when the computer sleeps or the network configuration changes.
- Improved auto-discovery for Exchange account setup.
- Outlook will no longer crash if the Exchange server is unavailable.
- Fixed a crash when editing contacts.
- Right-click to format will now work.
- Improved NTLM authentication - you can now change your password if you have 'smbpasswd' installed.
- Improved sharepoint list display in profile.
- Characters can now be inserted from the character palette.
- Fixed printing of calendar items.
- Attachment preview will now work.
- Outlook Today can now be customized.
- Phone numbers now accept a '+' character for international notation.
- Microsoft Excel:
- Fixed a crash when copying a worksheet.
- Improved macro support.
- Fixed a problem opening read-only files.
- Fixed garbage when opening xlsx documents.
- Fixed display of help topics in Quicken 2012.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Change Assumptions' function of Quicken 2013.
- Internet Explorer 7:
- More web-sites will now work.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused failure during installation.
- Fixed a crash in the print dialog.
- World of Tanks:
- Fixed a crash connecting to the server on certain Macs.
- Fixed a crash when zooming in on targets.
- Microsoft Office:Fixed problems in which drop-down menus could not be dismissed.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Simplified Chinese Edition will now install.
- Fixed a bug which caused Microsoft Office 2007 to fail to install on some machines.
- Fixed an installation conflict between .Net 4.0 and DirectX 9.
- Fixed an installation problem with Microsoft Money 2001.
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft Visio 2010 would not open .vxd files.
- Fixed installation problems with .Net 3.5.
- Fixed graphical glitches in Wizard101.
- Fixed problems with the patcher in Pirate101.
- Fixed a crash on login in Starcraft II.
- Fixed crashes on install of Rift's Storm Legion expansion.
- Fixed Rift graphics bugs on Nvidia hardware.
- Fixed various errors in ChemSketch 12.
- Fixed a crash in Baseball Mogul 2013 and 2014.
- CrossOver 12.5.0 is based on the new stable Wine 1.6 release. This includes innumerable fixes for various Windows applications.
- CrossOver can be configured for compatibility with Windows 7.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later