CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows operating system license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver.
Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our compatibility database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
- Fixed a bug which caused Quicken to fail to register on Mac OS X.
- Fixed graphics distortions in some Quicken windows.
- Fixed a bug which prevented a double-click on a .QFX file in the Mac OS X Finder from importing the file into Quicken.
- Fixed a bug which caused Office 2007 applications to crash in some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug which caused Wizard101 to fail to recover after being re-sized.
- Fixed a bug which caused mailto: links to be broken in Outlook 2003.
- Fixed a bug which caused .Net 4.0 applications to fail to run.
- Drag and drop support in the Mac Driver.
- Gamma support in the Mac Driver.
- Reduced window flicker when using the Mac Driver.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused Traditional Chinese to be used even when a user's preferences were set to Simplified Chinese.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later