CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Thousands of Titles!
CrossOver can run many different Windows applications. Use this database to find out if your favorite software works under CrossOver.
Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- Fixed a bug which caused Steam to get stuck in a loop while trying to update.
- Fixed a bug which caused performance to suffer badly in Skyrim, and possibly some other games, on certain Linux systems.
- Fixed a bug which caused Outlook 2010 to fail to open .xlsx, .pptx, and .docx attachments.
- Fixed a bug which caused Quicken to fail to connect to Chase Bank online.
- Office 2007 and 2010 will now display help topics!
- We have improvements to windowing in the Mac Driver.
- We are hopeful that changes in this version of CrossOver will mean that gaming performance will improve when Apple releases its upcoming OS X 10.8.3.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later