CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Thousands of Titles!
CrossOver can run many different Windows applications. Use this database to find out if your favorite software works under CrossOver.
Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics
- 9,952 applications in database.
- 1,338 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,154 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 487,841 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- Wizard101 is the top downloaded CrossTie with 91,593 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- CrossOver now incorporates our experimental Mac Driver. With the Mac Driver, Windows programs running under CrossOver no longer have to use the X Window System to interact with the screen and keyboard. This feature is currently experimental but will become the way all CrossOver applications work on OS X in the future.
- CrossOver has improved font handling for fonts used by certain applications, such as National Mah Jongg League Online.
- CrossOver now supports World of Tanks.
- CrossOver now supports Quicken 2013.
- CrossOver now supports installation of .Net 4.0.
- Improvements to Microsoft Office:
- Fixed a crash displaying certain email messages in Outlook 2010.
- Outlook 2010 will now save passwords.
- Improved Gmail and other IMAP connections with Outlook 2007.
- Fixed auto-discovery during account configuration for Outlook 2007.
- PowerPoint 2010 now displays equations in slide shows.
- PowerPoint 2010 no longer displays blank slides.
- Fixed bugs in Word 2010 which caused the equation editor to be missing structures and formulas.
- Fixed a bug in Word 2010 related to footnote style choices.
- Project 2007 and 2010 can now edit dates for recurring tasks.
- Fixed a crash in Project 2010 when filtering by resource name.
- Visio 2002 can now search for new shapes.
- Visio 2010 now displays properly when multiple shapes are open.
- Star Trek Online is now faster during game updates.
- Quicken 2009 no longer has garbled text on its buttons.
- An issue with installation of .Net 3.5 SP1 was resolved.
- World of Warcraft has had fixes related to patching and installation.
- CrossOver is now based on Wine 1.5.15.
- CrossOver's built-in web-browser will offer to download and install ActiveX controls.
- CrossOver now comes bundled with the Wine-Mono package, an alternative implementation of the .Net API.
- CrossOver now implements Raw Input, the set of APIs used for mouse input by games like Guild Wars 2, World of Tanks, and others.
- Support for printing on a variety of paper sizes has been improved.
- DirectSound has a new resampler, for higher quality audio.
- CrossOver now has sub-pixel font anti-aliasing.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later