CrossFTP is an FTP, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier and Google Storage client.
CrossFTP is free. CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, and further supports SFTP, FXP, WebDav, scheduled transfer, directory sync, compression, encryption, etc. It uses a two-pane interface so that the novice user can master it in minutes.
- Powerful FTP and Amazon S3 client
- Unicode support for international sites
- Bonjour service discovery
- Site password protection
- Multi-tab navigation
- Archive browsing (.zip,.tar.gz,etc.), extraction, and compression
- Fast filtering by masks
- Transfer compression (mode Z)
- Web searching
- Auto-reconnecting and anti-idle
- Sound and event triggers
- Multi-part upload
CrossFTP Pro version is available by a license fee, which further features:
- Improved Amazon S3 support
- Improved Amazon Glacier support
- Compressing support
- Local encryption support
- Directory synchronization
- CouldFront CDN support
- Mutli-thread queue engine
- Backup and bi-directional synchronization tool
- Secure file transport (SSL/TLS)
- FXP (Site to Site) file transport
- IPv6 support
- FTPS/SSH file transport
- WebDav(s) and iDisk support
- Remote file edit and save
- Search for remote files and local archive files
- Speed limitation support
- URL generation for FTP, S3, private distribution, etc.
- Allow empty folder's creation in directory sync.
- Fix that in some situations the FXP cannot work.
- Fix Google cloud storage's OAuth2 connection issues
OS X 10.7 or later