CrossFTP is an excellent FTP and Amazon S3 client.
CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting Amazon S3, FTP, SFTP, FXP, WebDav, and iDisk.
CrossFTP uses a two-pane interface so that the novice user can master in minutes.
- Powerful FTP and Amazon S3 client.
- Unicode support for international sites
- Bonjour Service Discovery
- Site password protection
- Multi-tab Navigation
- Archive browsing(.zip,.tar.gz,etc.), extraction, and compression
- Fast Filtering by Masks
- Transfer compression (mode Z)
- Web searching
- Auto-reconnecting and anti-idle
- Sound and event triggers
CrossFTP Pro version is available by a license fee, which features:
- Excellent Amazon S3 support.
- CouldFront CDN support.
- Mutli-Thread Queue Engine.
- Backup and bi-directional synchronization tool.
- Secure File Transportation (SSL/TLS).
- FXP (Site to Site) File Transportation.
- IPv6 support.
- FTPS/SSH File Transportation.
- WebDav(s) and iDisk support.
- Remote file edit and save.
- Search for FTP files and local archive files.
- Speed limitation support.
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.4 or later