CrazyTalk is one of the world’s most popular facial-animation apps that uses voice and text to vividly animate facial images. This brand new CrazyTalk 8 contains all the powerful features people love about CrazyTalk, plus a highly anticipated 3D-head creation tool, a revolutionary auto-motion engine, and smooth lip-syncing results for any talking animation projects.
- Turn any image into instant talking heads Simply import your images in JPEG, BMP, TGA, or PNG formats and follow the facial fitting and 3D orientation process to create life-like characters with Vivid Eye technology.
- Freely dress up and customize accessory designs With the smart accessory slot design, not only will items be automatically applied to the right places of your characters but you will also be able to easily adjust their position. Creatively adjust sizes, change colors, and customize textures to create your very own looks.
- Life-like auto motion from audio Thanks to the proprietary Auto Motion technology, your voice will be analyzed and then auto-animated with head and facial movements to create fun animations in seconds.
- Auto Audio Lip-sync Import your voice audio in WAV, MP3 format or use TTS to create a voice for your characters. With the audio lip-syncing engine, animate characters’ mouths with the built-in phoneme library that distinguishes between a wide range of vocals. You can also manually refine your lip-syncs in the Timeline, and adjust the strength of the lip shapes with flexible controls.
- Vivid Facial Animation Simply use a mouse or handheld device to puppet your character’s animations. With the Solo Feature Selection, you can design custom facial features and puppet behaviors while playing back recorded audio in real-time. You can also choose specific facial muscles to control, create expressions and head movements while you record live.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor