CrazyTalk Animator provides an exciting new approach to traditional 2D animation with innovative new tools that allow users to apply 3D motions to 2D characters. New powerful tools have opened new possibilities for freely editing 2D motions and viewing them from any angle with a single click. Combined with functional features like facial puppet and auto lip-sync, it has become the most creative tool for 2D character animation.
Function and Content Enhanced:
- Enhanced: Allow use "Add Bone" function to connected existed bone.
- Fixed: Possible program crashes when replacing the G3 character which with Morph Head.
- Fixed: Failed to read the naming of Image Layer from PSD file, which with the same naming.
- Fixed: Possible program crashes when using hotkey to delete "Thigh" bone on G3 character.
- Fixed: Partial Update is disabled when updating Free Bone character from a PSD file.
- Fixed: Image quality degrades when saving or performing undo/redo functions.
- Fixed: Attached button function does not work when the target is a body. Feedback Tracker
- Fixed: Launch to External Editor does not work correctly on Morph-based Head. Feedback Tracker
- Fixed: Inconsistent positioning of the pupils (eyes) between the PSD file and CrazyTalk Animator.
- Know Issue: Character not display completed once the image was separated into multiple parts in psd file.
OS X 10.11.5 or later, 64-bit processor