Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you’re new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
- 1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.20. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
- 1.8-level Subversion updated to 1.8.13. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
- Cornerstone does not open Safari when clicking on an issue in the log view
- The tooltip for the Add button in the source list is incorrect
OS X 10.6 or later