Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you’re new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
- Cornerstone displays an unexpected error when choosing "Select..." from the popup button labeled "Where" in the check out options window
- An error is displayed when switching to the timeline view under certain circumstances.
- 1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.18. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
- 1.8-level Subversion updated to 1.8.10. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version
- Timeline popover is no longer displayed after horizontal scrolling under certain conditions
- Timeline popover is not displayed after scrolling if cursor is positioned over an event when scrolling stops
- Tooltip shown for items in the "Changes" tab of the log event inspector shows unformatted information
- Cornerstone crashes when committing the deletion of a folder in a 1.8-format working copy
- Fixed visual inconsistencies and glitches when running on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed scrolling performance issues in the log view on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed scrolling performance issues in the compare view on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Log table view now uses Helvetica Neue on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
OS X 10.6 or later