Cornerstone allows you to take control of Subversion with a client application that was specifically designed for Mac users. Cornerstone integrates all of the features you need to interact with your repository and does so in an elegant and easy-to-use fashion.
Whether you’re new to versioning or a Subversion expert, Cornerstone will help streamline your workflow and make version control more transparent.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
- And much much more.
- 1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.10. See the Apache Subversion Change Log for details on the issues addressed in this version.
- Cornerstone’s support for Changes.app as an external compare tool is broken after upgrading to Changes 1.6.2.
- Cornerstone crashes when comparing images on OS X 10.6.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later