Core Animator gives you simple visual tools to create stunning animations. You focus on the best ways to bring your apps to life and we’ll take care of the Swift or Obj-C code for you.
Your creations will run beautifully using Apple’s native frameworks. Every app deserves animation. Now, it’s simple to implement.
If you have, or would like to have, even a single animation in your app, Core Animator will save you time and money.
- Character rigs
- Tutorial / Instructions
- Animated Focus Points
- UI Elements
- Full Scenes / Books
- Subtle Animated enhancement to any app
- Image Sources
- Z-Order Position
- Ease In
- Ease Out
- Ease In/Out
- Drag an image in with an @2x suffix and we’ll generate and manage the duplicate 1x asset for you
- KeyAll option has the ability to “lock down” your animation at a particular time to prevent accidental modifications
- Obj-C or Swift Code
- iOS or OS X code
- Clipping or UnBounded
- Image Management options
- Full Preview Pane of all animations that can run simultaneously to check for conflicts and/or desired behaviors
SAMPLE PROJECTS INCLUDED
- Examples on creating animations along with integration documentation for Xcode projects.
- Fixes bug that caused the welcome screen not to appear in some cases
- Fixed several live-record bugs
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor