Copied is a full-featured clipboard manager. Save text, links, and images that you’ve copied to your clipboard from any app. Quickly access your saved clippings from the menubar and copy them back to your clipboard in their original format or in a variety of different formats, using templates. Create lists and organize your clippings. Use hotkeys to select a list and copy clippings from the list without switching away from your active window.
Copied also provides continuity between your devices. With iCloud Sync and Clipboard Sync, you can pick up right where you left off on any device. Copied uses iCloud Sync to sync your saved clippings and lists so that you can access them from any device. Clipboard Sync works in the background to automatically update your clipboard whenever you copy or save clippings from another device.
- Copy – Save a copy of your clipboard. Copied supports text, links and images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF).
- Drag-and-Drop – Drag-and-drop one or multiple clippings into any app.
- Edit – Make changes or merge multiple clippings together.
- Lists – Store and organize your clippings.
- Search – Simply start typing to find a clipping.
- Template – Copy clippings formatted with our built-in templates or create your own.
- iCloud Sync – Access clippings and lists on all your OS X and iOS* devices.
- Clipboard Sync – Seamlessly copy on one device and paste in another.
- Per-Application Rules – Whitelist or blacklist clipboard content copied from specific apps.
- Hotkeys – User-configurable shortcuts allow you to quickly activate the app or perform actions without activating the app.
- Scriptable – Control Copied from another app using scripts.
- Move "Save to Current List" option to Rules.
- Changed "copy" scripting command to "copyClipping."
- Fixed bug where new clipping is inserted at the wrong index when using "save" scripting command.
- Various other bugs and crash fixes.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor