Cookie prevents third parties from hijacking your browsing experience. The sites you visit store “cookies” in your browser without your knowledge or consent. Some are helpful, but others are frustrating and invasive. Cookie can help.
More privacy, better browsing
- Enhanced for Security. Secure delete any unwanted data, and rest easy knowing that external threats can’t recover your private data.
- Avoid invasive marketing. Tired of targeted ads that mysteriously know what products you’ve been shopping for online? Eliminate them with Cookie.
- Freedom from Flash, and Silverlight. Cookie is adept at eliminating Flash and Silverlight cookies, especially large and persistent types of cookie.
- Impressive results with minimal effort. By consolidating all your cookie controls into an easy interface, Cookie makes maintaining your browsing privacy a cinch.
- Fixed further issues with removal of data from Chrome
- Fixed an issue with changing settings from setup in v5.7
- Support for Firefox Nightly
- Support for Chrome Canary
- Moved Settings out into their own file for better performance and stability
- Status menu icon now more clearly shows when Cookie is disabled
- Enable/disable button on "Removal Options" tab now stands out more
- Removal options buttons now disabled when Cookie is disabled
- If you have only Safari enabled, the menus will always show "Safari" now instead of sometimes showing "All"
- In certain rare conditions some users would find themselves with 2 copies of Cookie running?! this version fixes that
- Fixed an issue with the system menubar icon moving when enabling/disabling auto removals, or changing the icon
- Fixed some issues with favorites when both Chrome and Chromium are installed
- Fixed an issue where menu items would sometimes display the wrong text
- Fixed an issue where the start/stop timer button would be disabled if the Removal tab hadn't been opened first
- Fixed some incorrect messages in notification centre
- Fixed some rare crashes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor