Cookie prevents third parties from hijacking your browsing experience. The sites you visit store “cookies” in your browser without your knowledge or consent. Some are helpful, but others are frustrating and invasive. Cookie can help.
More privacy, better browsing
- Enhanced for Security. Secure delete any unwanted data, and rest easy knowing that external threats can’t recover your private data.
- Avoid invasive marketing. Tired of targeted ads that mysteriously know what products you’ve been shopping for online? Eliminate them with Cookie.
- Freedom from Flash, and Silverlight. Cookie is adept at eliminating Flash and Silverlight cookies, especially large and persistent types of cookie.
- Impressive results with minimal effort. By consolidating all your cookie controls into an easy interface, Cookie makes maintaining your browsing privacy a cinch.
- performance improvements
- memory improvements
- menu responsiveness improvements
- better parsing of cookie/databases domain names
- fixed non favourite cookie count when blacklist/whitelisted cookies are present
- fixed databases non favourite count when "Treat all Browser Extensions as Favourites" is checked"
- fixed an issue with Databases in non-English versions
- fixed favouriting of Chrome/Chromium Browser Extensions
- fixed a potential crash when upgrading from an older version of Cookie
- fixed cookie count in French localization
- fixed some miscellaneous crashes
- removed option to clear data when Cookie quits
OS X 10.6.8 or later