Cookie is the only cookie manager that easily manages all your browser cookies/Local Storage/HTML5 Databases, Flash cookies, Silverlight, browser cache, and browser history. Protect your online privacy! You could be unknowingly giving third-party’s access to some of your personal information, browsing history and surfing habits.
Data can be stored on your computer without you even knowing in a multitude of different formats: Cookies, Flash Cookies, Silverlight, Databases and local Storage.
- Most websites you visit will leave a small file called a ‘cookie’ on your computer to store information about you, and store any relevant site preferences. Most of the time this is fine, however some sites use this information to track your surfing habits for profiling/advertising purposes and more….
- Flash Cookies, can potentially be even more insidious, as they can store up-to 25x more information (100Kb) than regular cookies. Flash Cookies can even be used to restore regular cookies, long after the original cookie has been deleted.
- Silverlight Cookies, are similar to Flash Cookies.
- Databases, and Local Storage are generally more innocuous, and are used mainly by Web applications to store data.
Cookie, helps you to manage exactly who can access information about your online activities, all in one convenient location.
With a clear and intuitive interface, Cookie is a must have application for anyone serious about protecting their personal information.
After an initial simple setup, Cookie requires minimal effort to keep your computer clear from unwanted data-mining.
Supports Safari 5.1+, Firefox 4+, Google Chrome 10+, Chromium 10+ and Camino 2.1+
- Code optimization
- Fixed Firefox support on OS X 10.6
- Fixed a potential crash in Firefox 23
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later