ContactPage Pro is the easiest way to create professional-looking contact sheets of images with captions. Use ContactPage to create picture catalogs, proof sheets, photo books, or anytime you need to quickly browse or print pictures with full descriptive text captions.
ContactPage Pro can then build a PDF, image file, slideshow, or page-layout document – using Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress – with all the necessary pages, backgrounds, images, and captions customized to your liking.
If your needs are simple, or if you’d like to see what ContactPage is all about before testing the pro version, you can get ContactPage Lite from the Mac App Store–and it’s free! Just look for the link in Related Links.
- 64-bit application
- Adds the ability to place text watermarks for each picture or each page
- Specify angle, box height and opacity for watermarks
- New panels to control headers and footers
- New caption tokens: Aperture, F Number, Latitude, Longitude
- Auto rotate to fit: automatically rotates the picture frame according to image dimensions
- New preference to clear picture list on quit
- New interface: file list is always visible
- Large preview and info for selected picture in list
- New icon to show select image in preview
- Faster rendering of live preview
- New caching of picture previews for faster navigation
- Hit Option key at startup to reset preferences
- Requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Apple Pages is no longer supported
- Several fixes and stability improvements
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor