Connect lets you connect with your friends by allowing you to place phone calls and receive phone calls from your Mac using a Bluetooth connection to your phone.
You may also press the keys 0-9 * # during a call, to use the dialer.
If you like Connect, you can also try Dialogue.
Critical Bug Fixes:
- International numbers (beginning with a '+') are now handled correctly.
* 'Remind me Later' feature lets you ignore a call and set a reminder to call them back.
* Type a Name, Number, or Location in the search bar and you will see search results for your contacts and places nearby matching your query. You can simply click the phone number to place a call, or click on the maps image to get directions to that location.
* Respond to an incoming phone call with an iMessage. (Only works if iMessage is running and the recipient can also receive iMessages.)
- Click on the dial pad icon during a call to engage the dial pad.
- Various bug fixes.
- Multiple UI enhancements.
- Ability to manually enter a phone's bluetooth address in the rare event that the Mac does not attempt to search for devices.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor