Complete Anatomy allows you to experience the world’s most advanced anatomy learning platform. With groundbreaking innovations such as patented state-of-the-art tools, 3D recordings with audio and moving muscles, you can free yourself from other static atlases and elevate your learning in an entirely new way! Medical students, medical professionals and lifelong learners will love interacting with over 6,200 high-resolution anatomical structures in breathtaking 3D.
- Introducing Courses: your personal tutor in your backpack. Improve your anatomical knowledge with guided lessons through anatomical topics, created by world renowned subject matter experts. Choose to study the full anatomy by region or by system with our Undergraduate Gross Anatomy courses. And all of your Courses are available across all devices -- once purchased there is no extra purchase necessary for other devices.
- Tabs: Need to swap to a different topic, or want to explore an area without losing your current progress? Open a new tab and continue working. Explore different parts of the model, make edits using Tools, and access the Library without affecting your other model positions.
- Cut tool: Create a cross section of the anatomy with the new improved patented Cut Tool! Additional flexibility means you can now cut in any direction.
- Library: Discover and manage your Courses, Screens, Recordings, and Quizzes in one central location with the new Library.
- Labels: Use Group Labels to highlight multiple structures at once, keeping your Screens organized and clear.
- Metal: Complete Anatomy now runs on the Metal graphics processing engine, giving up to 25% faster performance than previous versions on iOS and macOS.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor