ColorWell provides instant access to the macOS Color Wheel by configuring hotkeys. Generate unlimited Color Palettes with quick access to all color information, and on the fly code generation for app development. Easily create Color Palettes from any source image(s) via drag and drop.
ColorWell is also great for quick conversion of hex / rgb / hsl / hsb / Lab / cmyk or the colorpicker into NSColor / UIColor Objective-C or Swift ready code.
- Complete UI refresh
- Unlimited color swatches now available
- Swatches can be reordered/removed by drag and drop
- Contextual menu to clear all swatches
- Swatches can be added directly from the colorPicker by drag and drop
- All color changes to the main color or any of the swatches are now Saved to history and can be restored via the history menu
- Palettes are now synchronised to Apple system palettes!
- All palettes are now available systemwide for use in any app which uses the macOS colorPicker
- It is now possible to Import and Export Adobe .ase & Apple .clr files
- Icons and improved table insert and remove animations in Palettes table
- It is possible now to add/replace Color Scheme Palettes or Image drop Palettes to the swatches in the main view via contextual menu from the Generator view
- Color selection for image drops
- It is now possible to hide the image drag and drop panel in the Generator view
- More tooltips in various key locations in the application
- Fixed naming of palettes
- Textfield focus is now fixed when window becomes active
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor