ColorSnapper is an easy-to-use tool for quickly finding out the color of any pixel on the screen. It is activated via a system-wide hotkey (configurable), giving you a magnifying loupe to easily pick the pixel you need. The resulting color is copied to clipboard in a format of your preference.
- 10 different color formats, including HEX, RGBa, HSLa, NSColor (RGB/HSB), UIColor (RGB/HSB).
- Paste the color format directly into your CSS file or application code
- Customizable hotkey
- Adjustable lens magnification
- Primary and Alternative clipboard format
- Optional overlay with color codes in different formats
- Displays selected color in menulet icon
- History of recently picked colors
● Optimized for OS X Mavericks
● Bug fix for application crash on startup when using some shortcuts
● Reduced energy impact in idle mode
● Overall rendering performance improvements
OS X 10.6 or later